Blogger Widgets

Sunday 27 May 2012

REVIEW | BIORÉ PORE UNCLOGGING SCRUB

After Bioré revamped their range with new designs and new products I really noticed them. I can't say I'd noticed them before, and judging by their old packing, I'm not surprised.

I'm going to be reviewing the Pore Unclogging Scrub, which I love. What attracted me to this scrub is it is oil-free and it contains the spot fighting ingredient, Salicylic Acid.

After buying it and giving it a few tries, I must say I loved it! It made my face feel fresh and really clean and the gentle exfoliating it gave was good for an everyday
exfoliator, instead of a heavy duty skin shedding one.

The effect on my skin can be compared to that feeling just after you've brushed your teeth. It feels fresh and cool and clean. 

The best thing I love about this product is that it doesn't break me out and it doesn't clog up my pores and cling to my skin (in fact it does the opposite).


It lathers up slightly, which leaves my skin dry afterwards, but using a good moisturiser combats this straight away (I use Clean and Clear's moisturiser).

Overall, it's a great product, that leaves my skin feeling fresh and is good for gentle exfoliating.

I'm definately going to be trying out more from Bioré in the future!