Blogger Widgets

Sunday 20 May 2012

REVIEW: IS CLEAN & CLEAR A GOOD ACNE MOISTURISER?

I'm not usually a fan of high-street acne treatments. A lot of the time, they don't work for acne prone skin and they can often make it worse. However, I was looking for a new moisturiser and I was recommended to try Clean & Clear's Dual Action Moisturiser, and I was not disappointed.

For a start, this moisturiser is oil-free, and that's what you want from a moisturiser, because the oils in them can often clog up your pores and do more damage than good.

It claims to relieve dry skin and combat acne at the same time.
Even if this doesn't help my acne, it certainly isn't making it worse.

I've now gone through my first tube of this (it lasted about 2 months with daily use), and I absolutely love it and I'm definitely going to get some more!

After I cleansed my face, I go straight to this product and at first, it has this amazing cooling feeling (like when you brush your teeth). Then, it sinks right into your skin, and leaves it really refreshed, soft and smooth.

I love this moisturiser because of how face it absorbs into my skin. A lot of moisturiser I've tried had a habit of sticking on the outside of your skin, making it feel coated and sticky (like the Cetaphil Lotion I reviwed earlier).

I've recommend this moisturiser to everyone I know, even if they don't have acne prone skin. It's great, it's cheap and it works.

Give it a try! You won't be disappointed!

9/10