Blogger Widgets

Monday 13 February 2012

REVIEW: NIVEA VISAGE ANTI-WRINKLE Q10 DAY CREAM

I'm an 18 year old and I use anti-wrinkle cream. Why? The younger you start, the better your skin will be in the future (so I hope). It is called Anti-Wrinkle cream after all, and we all know that prevention is better than cure.

There are a lot of day creams out there on the market, at a lot of different prices, but my favourite has to be Nivea Visage's Anti-Wrinkle Q10 day cream and it's affordable, at around £10.

My problem with a lot of day creams, is they can be heavy, greasy and you can really feel them on your
skin. The reason I love Nivea's day cream is because it soaks straight into my skin straight away, doesn't clog my pores or cause spots (to the best of my knowledge) and is an amazing moisturiser.

I've switched from my usual moisturisers, and I now just use this cream. It makes my skin feel so hydrated and soft. I usually apply it after I've washed my face, to lock in all that moisture.

The pot may be small, but it doesn't seem to be running out. I've had it for nearly a year now, and there is still plenty left. I have stopped using it to try out other products, but I always go back to it. My mother sometimes borrows it too, because she loves it as well.


And what about wrinkles? Does it really work on them? Well, you might think because I'm 18 I might not have any, but I do have quite deep lines on my forehead from raising my eyebrows a lot. I've noticed that those lines appear softer, and less deep. They are obviously still there, but this isn't a miracle cream or botox.

I haven't tried any really expensive anti-wrinkle creams, but I feel that I don't really need them right now. I like this cream, it does what it says it does, it's affordable, it's easy and it goes a long way! Definitely check it out. Even if you don't have wrinkles problems, most beauticians will recommend that you start early, and it's a great source of moister!

8/10

If you enjoyed this article, give it a thumbs up, comment and tweet about it?